- Gain experience without working overnight shifts
- Work with a highly engaged and supportive team who operates like a family
- Take on a responsible role in caring for pets
- Benefit from a supportive and inclusive workplace culture in veterinary medicine
- Assist with physical exams, patient history
- Assist with medical, surgical, and dental procedures (some with sedation)
- Perform emergency procedures and triage patients
- Perform in-house clinic labs, including fecal flotation, heartworm tests, skin scraping, urinalysis, fungal cultures, and bloodwork
- Knowledge of prescription drug usage and dosages and ability to explain to clients
- Maintain a positive relationship with staff, fostering a "family" atmosphere
2 years of veterinary experience required.
Flexible shifts available based on preference.